Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lovin the Burlap Fabric!

  There are so many different things you can do with burlap. I love working with it. My latest projects are burlap door hangers. Well they can be hung wherever you like, but door hangers are a good start!
  I have one that I made with 3 different colors of burlap, the natural color, white and country blue.
I made a whimsical little owl. I don't know, he's pretty cute but kinda reminds me of a character from the show "South Park." teehee. Oh well, I thinks he's cute.
  I have the owl and another door hanger I made with a painted bunny on it. Lately I have been drawn to the retro, paisley designs from the 1960's and 1970's. They are both available at my etsy store.
Along with some other items I have made. Here's the link to my store.
MY ETSY STORE




 
 




No comments: