Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wire Wrapped Rosette Bracelet



This is a Wire Wrapped Rosette Bracelet I have available on my blog.
Each rosette is made individually by hand.
This bracelet is strung with a natural waxed cotton cord and glass beads.
Can be strung also with leather cording.
They look great layered too.
Please contact me for discounted pricing on 2 or more.
Each rosette measures approximately 5/8".
This bracelet measures 7" and I would be happy to adjust the length for you.

Please e-mail me with any questions.
I welcome all custom requests.
Thanks for looking!
Wholesale pricing available.
$12.00 + $2.00 shipping




2 comments:

Alba Linea said...

ooh my goodness! what great and absolute adorable bears you made! i never was here before, but now im so glad to found you! will check back often, and coming back soon. big big bear hugs!
your absolute amazing! ;0)

Roxanne said...

Thank you so much Alba, I truly appreciate the compliment! Please do come back ;o)