Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thinking POSITIVE!

 I am working on thinking positive today. After a mean fall hurting my shoulder to the point where I can not lift my arm to the table... As I rest it, the pain lessens and the movement has improved. Having hurt this arm before, my dominate arm of course, it was a torn rotator cuff. I just re-injured it. What is really crazy about the whole thing is it was the first time this summer I had decided to get into the pool. While stepping down forward on the ladder, I slipped and did not let go of the ladder rail. Pulling my arms behind me to the point where I heard my shoulder make a cracking sound three times.
But as I said when I started this post, "POSITIVE THINKING" and prayer will help me get through this, again...

1 comment:

Mano said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.