Monday, September 21, 2009

Coming along..

Things here have been coming along pretty good. I have begun cutting out a new mohair open mouth teddy bear. I'll continue to work on it as long my arm will allow. I still have numbness and needle stabbing pain around my elbow and forearm. Here we are at 9 weeks since the accident. I thought that it would be completely healed by now. Apparently there is some nerve damage. I guess I should be patient and give it some more time. And thankful that it was not worse than it was.....
Things have been really quiet here in my little corner of the teddy world. Hopefully I have not been out of the "public eye" to long.
I will try to keep things updated with my new teddy bear project.

2 comments:

White Forest Bears said...

Roxanne,
I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing so I stopped by and I'm so glad you had an update. I hope you're back in full creative swing soon.

Hugs,
Erin

Roxanne said...

Thank you Miss Erin, I'm doing much better. Love, Love, LOVE your teddies!