Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time for Healing

UPDATE ON MY ACCIDENT.
MY WOUND IS HEALING ALONG FINE.
I FEEL LIKE THE DR TOOK THE STITCHES OUT TOO SOON. IT WAS ONLY THE 8TH DAY FROM THE ACCIDENT WHEN HER TOOK THEM OUT. VERY PAINFUL... MY HUSBAND SAID IT WAS STILL OPEN IN A COUPLE PLACES, AND WAS BLEEDING. I COULD NOT LOOK... THE DR PUT ON SOME TAPE THAT HOLDS IT TOGETHER WHILE IT HEALS. SOME OF IT HAS COME OFF AND THE SCAR THAT IS EXPOSED, IS SO UGLY....
I HAVE SOME NUMBNESS IN MY ELBOW AND FOREARM. THE DR SAY THAT IT WAS FROM THE TRAMA/DAMAGE TO THE NERVE. BUT SHOULD HAVE THE FEELING BACK IN A COUPLE MONTHS.
I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON SOME CANDLES, SOAPS AND JEWELRY. THE SOAPS AND CANDLES ARE ON MY NEW SISTER SITE. SCHAUTTENBAUMSOAP.COM
I HAVE SOME NEW SOAPS AND A WIRE WRAPPED EARRING MADE WITH A IMAGE OF ONE MY BEAR. SO CUTE! I HAVE BEEN SLOWLY WORKING BACK INTO THE BEARMAKING. BABY STEPS...
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
HUGS ROXANNE

No comments: